Family Law Attorney
Dealing with a legal issue is a challenge to you and your family. You may feel lost, confused, frustrated or angry as you try to face a difficult situation without the help you need.
Randle & Randle Attorneys At Law, LLC, in Greenbelt, knows you are not alone and will be your sword and shield, protecting your rights. Attorneys Patricia A. Randle and Lorenzo Randle each have more than 25 years of experience. They will fight for you when you need it most.
At our firm, we practice under the acronym MEAL, which stands for mediate, educate, advocate and litigate. To learn more about this aspect of our practice, visit our About page.
We Are More Than Conquerors With Him Who Loves Us
We are Christian attorneys committed to protecting our clients during the most difficult times in their lives. We will help you understand what you are up against and build an aggressive strategy to protect your interests. We handle the following legal matters:
- Family law issues: We can guide you through a divorce or help you achieve a child custody arrangement that maximizes your parental rights and is in the best interests of your children.
- Estate planning and estate administration: Whether you need to create a power of attorney, a will or probate an estate, we will comfort and guide you through the process.
- Workplace issues: We represent employers and employees in employment law matters, including discrimination, harassment and wrongful termination.
- Personal injury: If injured because of someone else’s negligence, we will aggressively pursue the compensation you deserve.
- Criminal defense: When facing criminal charges, your future may seem uncertain. Our team is devoted to explaining your charges, and developing the best defense to preserve your promising future.
- Elder law: Our parents and loved ones are getting older and their health is fragile. We can guide you through the steps to be appointed the guardian or conservator of your adult loved one. We can help you put the correct process in place before a crisis occurs.