Elder Law

Elder Attorney

We are all living longer — which is great; however, as we age we encounter health issues, which may interfere with our ability to make proper decisions about our financial affairs or health care needs. If your spouse, your parent or a loved one is facing mental or physical health issues that appear to prevent him or her from making decisions regarding his or her property or person, we can help.

At Randle & Randle Attorneys At Law, LLC, in Greenbelt, we will guide you through the process to have you appointed the guardian or conservator of your adult loved one before a crisis occurs. Only a court can appoint adult guardianships and conservatorships. Our experienced attorneys can help you put documents in place to address some of these issues, with a good estate plan.

We Can Help. Call Us Today For A Consultation.

To schedule a consultation with one of our lawyers, please connect with us online, or call our office at 301-446-2170.